Delayed as the summer is slipping away! Might be because we are pretty busy over here, too. The first week in August the kids spent with family, so hubster and I spent our evenings eating out and drinking.
I’m sure I gained 5 lbs that week.
July was actually more productive that I thought it would be, but I still didn’t get much off my to-do list.
So far this month I have:
- Done – Dinosaur pouch is finite and he will pick it up on Friday
- Partially done – Strike off sewing. I have made 4 pieces so far this week, with another 6 I need to have done by next Saturday. Seriously, they all come at the same time! The girl will be getting some new outfits for fall/winter, though, so I guess that is a win. One is a bit of a transition piece. I got pictures of three of them last night and they turned out pretty cute.
Need to get done:
- Skirts and tops for Michael Miller fabrics by Tuesday. I am taking tomorrow off work to get them done! These are going to go to the girls on the Pine Ridge Reservation. I might have the Girl model them to showcase the fabrics, but then they will get packed up and sent off for some under-privileged girls.
- Leather holster for a friend that is likely getting ansy. I NEED TO GET THIS DONE. Oh my gosh has this been hanging over my head. The problem is that I don’t have a pattern for one and I need to draw it up myself. There are a few different versions that I think might work.
- It is Renaissance Faire time again, so my kids are going to need awesome costumes to wear. I think the dude’s outfit will still fit him, though I might need to let the pants down. He had growing room last year. The girl will need a new outfit. I’m thinking of finishing her assassin girl outfit. She actually wanted me to make this cosplay.
Not happenin’ right now girlfriend. I just don’t have the time. Maybe later.
As long as she is still interested in the books, that is.
It is halfway through the month and look at that list! I am planning on taking the last week of the month off of work so I can spend time with the kids and catch up on projects. Hopefully my plan works!