I decided to try to do an outfit post to show how I wear my Me Mades on a daily basis. This might be a bit intermittent depending on how much time I have to take pictures in the morning. I usually wear at least one Me Made per day. This will also give me a chance to show some things that did not end up on the blog. Last week will likely be an outlier…I got pictures everyday!
Monday, November 27
- Skirt: Smoogie Fabric cotton lycra, my own pattern (no blog post)
- White Top: CAbi (Fall 2017)
- Sweater: Express
- Shoes: Mossimo – Target
- Jewelry: ?? Old…can’t remember the name of the company
This skirt did not play well with my tights. I put on a form fitting slip underneath to try to help, and it was just uncomfortable. I think this skirt (and another like it) will be retired until spring when it warms back up enough for bare legs. This cotton lycra is just too thin. I should have ordered brushed poly for it instead.
Tuesday, November 28
- Dress: Zenith & Quasar Fabric (Distant Galaxies) in an elongated Sneha by Wardrobe by Me (no blog post)
- Sweater: Loft
- Shoes: Me Too
- Jewelry: Silpada, Stella & Dot (crescent)
I was so uncomfortable the day before that I needed to wear something that felt like pajamas. This fit the bill. The tights were pretty comfortable and the dress is just so comfy. I might end up shortening this dress eventually. It is a bit unflattering at this length. I do love this print, though, with the galaxies and distant suns on it.
Wednesday, November 29
- Pants: lightweight ponte, my own pattern
- Top: Loft
- Sweater: Express
- Jewelry: Stella & Dot (necklaces), earrings – ??
- Shoes: Sketchers
This was another super comfy business casual outfit. I knew I was only in the office half the day and working from home the rest. It was pretty comfy for the full day.
Thursday, November 30
- Maxi dress: jersey fabric from an elongated Sneha pattern
- Knit jacket: Stretch woven, ponte and knit lace, my own pattern
- Jewelry: same as Tuesday
- Shoes: Chase & Choloe, via Zulily
Another half day at work, so I was going for comfort again!
Friday, December 1
- Skirt: RP Custom Fabrics and my own pattern
- Red Top: Jersey knit and my own pattern
- Knit jacket: Jessica Simpson (I wear this all the time…need to copy it!)
- Ankle boots: Zapato
- Jewlery: Necklaces – I made, Earrings – Zulily
Saturday, December 2
- Jacket: Bamboo stretch fleece & Fabric Anthropology, my pattern
- leggings from a pop up shop
- Boots: Matisse
- Jewelry: I made the necklace and the earrings were from a silver jewelry place online many years ago.
It was my son’s birthday on Saturday, so it was some running around and festivities. This was comfy and fun to wear!
Sunday, December 3
- Top: Black mystery knit…almost like a very fine French terry, my pattern (not blogged)
- Straight leg leggings: ponte, my pattern (not blogged)
- Jewelry: Silpada
- Shoes: Not wearing any! I was wearing my Zapato boots earlier.
This was the birthday party day, so I wanted to be comfy while I cooked and made everything ready. I also had to run to Costco and the grocery store before everyone got there. This outfit fit the bill. This was at the end of a very long day! Can you tell I was tired?? 😉
So, there is one week down. I’ve started on this week, though I didn’t take pictures yesterday since it was all RTW. There is definitely some cohesiveness going on with the colors. At least it is getting easier to see. 🙂