Not one to shy away from fanwear for my kiddos, I happily tested this football jersey top pattern. The test ended up being dropped due to some fit issues, so unfortunately, no pattern at this point to share. Maybe in the future she will finish it up, but not sure if that is in the cards.
Still, I love this top, so I’m putting it up. 🙂
I made mine with a black bamboo lycra from Nature’s Fabrics, and a red jersey I purchased locally.
It is super comfy, and pretty quick to put together. I have tested quite a few v-necklines in the last year, so now I feel like I have gotten them down! I used the method from the Orange Daisy free top. She has it nicely detailed in her instructions and it turns out a good finish.
I had to add a graphic, of course, so I drew this one up. The files are located in a link on the sidebar. I don’t know how to create more than just the .studio file and .jpg, but the .jpg should be able to be traced for other programs.
Now I’m already to cheer on my son’s team!