I knew June was going to be hard to get into the sewing room, and I was correct. When I did have day or a night that I could work, I was just too tired. The only things I got done were ones with deadlines!
My list for July is going to be trying to FINALLY get a few things off my to-do list. This weekend is mostly free, so hopefully I can spend some time in my sewing room.
- Finish up a purse and do a tutorial on how to make a leather tassel. I have the outside done and most of the interior, so I just need to get it finished up!
2. I have a few strike-off samples on the way, so I will work on those as I get them in.
3. Finally get that leather holster done for my friend.
4. Leather pouch for the dinosaur bone. Finally got measurements and this one should be fairly easy to do.
5. I received some Michael Miller fabric as part of being a Sewing Portfolio’s Ambassador. I am hoping I can squeeze two dresses for the girls on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation out of the three yards I received. We’ll see.
6. Make my black purse. Keep it this time and don’t sell it.
Now to get to work!