Another week…hey, I’m on a roll! This week is an ode to comfy business casual office wear. I wore knits all week at work, was comfy and didn’t look too casual.
Monday, December 4th – no picture, I wore RTW that day.
Tuesday, December 5th
- Cardigan: Moss modal jersey, my own pattern
- Straight leg leggings: heavy weight ponte, my own pattern (not blogged)
- Top: CAbi, many years ago. It is getting a bit thin, so I need to make a replacement.
- Jewelry: Silpada and Stella & Dot
- Shoes: Zapato ankle boots
Wednesday, December 6th
- Top: spandex jersey, my own pattern (not blogged)
- Straight leg leggings: ponte, my own pattern
- Sweater duster: Zulily
- Jewelry: Stella & Dot
- Boots: Zulily
Thursday, December 7th
- Top: Jersey and stretch lace, my own pattern
- Straight leg leggings: scuba suede, my own pattern
- Sweater: CAbi
- Jewelry: Stella & Dot necklaces, hoops ??
- Shoes: Zapato via Zulily
Third day in a row of wearing this pattern for the leggings. They are super comfy and easy to wear with ankle boots. The ponte and scuba knits are nice firm knits, so I don’t think it looks too casual. I might just make a few more pair!
Friday, December 8th
- Skirt – Ponte, my own pattern
- Knit Top – JC Penny, I have used it as a template for a pattern
- Ponte Jacket – CAbi, Fall 2018 collection
- Boots – Etienne Aigner, via Zulily
- Jewelry – made by me
Saturday, December 9
- Top: Fabric Anthropology panel, my own pattern
- Leggings: my fabric design, my own pattern
- Boots: Matisse
- Jewelry: a gift
Sunday, December 10
- Top – Fabric Anthropology fabric, modified Sneha pattern
- Fleece Leggings – Zulily
- Navy boots – Zulily
- Jewelry – Gift
Week #2 down and I only missed one day of me mades!